International line +380 44 221-36-84
Free line in Ukraine 0-800-502-761
Consular legalization of documents abroad

Company "Jur Klee" provides services for the legalization of documents abroad (abroad). If you have documents issued in other countries for their action in the territory of Ukraine legalization or the apostille affixing on documents are required.

Since Ukraine joined the Hague Convention of 1961 (hereinafter referred to as the Convention) for the use of documents in Ukraine is enough to pass the simplified procedure of legalization - affixing the "Apostille stamp.

Currently, not all countries have signed the convention and on the documents issued in their territory is possible only the affixing of legalization stamps.

The legalization procedure obligatorily consists of the following stages:

  1. Certification in the Ministry of Justice;
  2. Certification in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs;
  3. Certification in the consulates of Ukraine.

For some documents the passage of the first stage is not required.

*Deadlines for consideration of documents by the Ministries and Embassies may be increased.

In order to determine which procedure is needed for your documents look at the list of countries-participants of the convention and if the country in which the document was issued is in this list, it is necessary to affix the Apostille on the document, if the country is not listed - the legalization of document is necessary.

It is also necessary to take into account in what country you are applying for. For example, Ukraine has signed the convention but for documents issued in the territory of Ukraine for the use in Canada is required the legalization of documents, followed by the certification in the Consulate of Canada.

We can provide services for the legalization of documents in different countries.

With extensive experience of the legalization of documents, as well as the partners in different countries, we will be able to legalize the necessary document abroad as soon as possible and at the best prices.

Attention: Very often the customers who have not done the full procedure of legalization of documents abroad address us. In such cases you cannot submit documents in governmental agencies.In order that we can assist you in the legalization of documents abroad send us the scanned copy of the document to e-mail info@jurklee.com.ua.

Below is the list of the countries in which we can assist in the legalization of documents.