The consular legalization of marriage certificate or any other certificate issued by Civilian Registry Offices is one of the services, which we offer to our clients.
Thus, the documents shall be legalized in the case of their further transfer in the official authorities of the accepting state, which has not signed the Hague Convention of 5.11.1961.
For quick legalization, please, fill out this form
Certificate liable to consular legalization
This procedure is carried out with the following documents of Civilian Registry Offices:
- Birth or Death Certificates;
- Marriage or Divorce Certificates;
- Certificates of Change of Name/Surname etc.
Stages of Certificate Legalization in Ukraine
The consular legalization of birth certificate or any other certificate from the below listed documents for other countries is drawn in different ways.
Send the documents to be legalized. Our manager will contact you to discuss the details!
For the majority of cases the procedure of “Double legalization of certificate” is suitable:
- Procedure passage in regional department of Ministry of Justice.
- Putting of the legalization stamp on the original in Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Translation and its notarization.
- Put the legalization stamp in Ministry of Justice of Ukraine.
- Certification in Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Certification by the Consulate of the correspondent country in the territory of Ukraine.
This procedure is suitable for all countries, which have not signed the Hague Convention.
Also more simplified procedure for certificate registration for abroad exists, but it is not suitable for all countries.
This procedure includes 3 stages:
- The correspondent document is certified by regional administration of Justice in Ukraine;
- Certification by the authorities of Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine;
- Is certified by the Consulate of the accepting country in Ukraine.
And only after the passage of all said stages the correspondent document may be presented in the official authorities of the accepting country.
Terms and Price of Certificates Legalization
After acquainting with the above given registration options, you may notice that the procedure of the certificate preparation for a foreign state is quite complex and lengthy.
Certificate price in Ministry of Justice and Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine:
|Ministry of Justice + Ministry of Foreign Affairs + Embassy (urgent)||1000 UAH + 300 UAH* + Embassy consular fee||6 working days + embassy term|
|Ministry of Justice + Ministry of Foreign Affairs + Embassy||775 UAH + 300 UAH* + Embassy consular fee||9-11 working days + embassy term|
|Certification in the regional Department of Justice (Kyiv and the region)||325 UAH||3 days|
|Certification in the regional Department of Justice (regions)||450 UAH||4-7 days|
**the price is not a public offer
***Deadlines for consideration of documents by the Ministries and Embassies may be increased.
Get the delivery of documents for Kiev for FREE*!
*free delivery of documents is carried out in Kiev to the metro station.
Examples of Consular Legalization of Certificates
Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine
Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
Call us by phones
+38 (066) 341 39 39
+38 (096) 020 44 66
+38 (093) 170 06 43
What documents are necessary for the certificate legalization
For this procedure only needed:
- Certificate to be legalized;
- Notarized Power of attorney (for Italy hand-drawn Power of attorney is suitable).
What is necessary to do for a successful registration
All that you need is to send the documents through the cost calculation form.
After that the manager will call you back and discuss all details and the end cost of your legalization.