No matter what you need to translate what it's the birth certificate, the permit for the child’s trip abroad, the certificate of good conduct, whether it is a legal contract or technical, medical documentation - You may contact our company and get a qualified translation.
Depending on the nature and complexity of the translation your order is distributed between the translators of the relevant qualifications - legal, technical, medical.
How the cost of translation is calculated?
The cost of translation depends on many factors:
- Complexity of translation;
- Presence in the document of graphics and tables needing the translation;
- Document type – standard/ non standard.
Standard documents are calculated based on the fact from what language the translation is necessary at a fixed cost. The list of standard documents is given below.
Non standard document is calculated based on the number of characters in the translated document.
If you have a large volume of translation you can give us a piece of document, we will distribute the document between the translators of relevant qualifications and provide you with multiple versions of the translation.
Terms of translation execution.
Many translation agencies estimate a document at standard cost without markup for urgency only when it will be done the next day after ordering.
We understand the needs of our customers and we value their time. Thanks to the competence and efficiency of our translators, we provide the translation of standard documents from the majority of languages from 3 hours. Up to 3 hours the cost is calculated at double tariff.
Cost of translation documents
|Language||Price in UAH|
|Standard Document||For 1800 signs|
*the price of translation can be flexible, please check the final price with our manager
**the price is not a public offer
The following documents are related to the standard documents:
- Birth certificates, marriage certificates, divorce certificates, about change of name/surname, death certificates;
- Extracts from the register of civil status acts;
- Statement about family position;
- Certificates of good conduct;
- Certificates from banks, tax inspections;
- Certificates of residence;
- Diplomas, certificates of complete secondary general education, certificates.