What is a police clearance certificate: terms and methods of receipt, period of validity? If you are interested in these questions, then this article is for you.
Police clearance certificate is an official document on a special form issued by the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine. Police clearance certificate confirms that at the time of its receipt, this individual does not have criminal records, is not wanted on the territory of Ukraine and is not a convicted person. In this case, the certificate is issued to a citizen of Ukraine who lives or has lived in the territory of this state, regardless of the registration and place of residence at the current moment.
Cases when a police clearance certificate is required:
- when applying for a passport and visa to travel abroad;
- when applying for a job abroad;
- to obtain a license to work with psychotropic, narcotic, explosive substances;
- for submission to institutions of other foreign countries;
- when applying for a residence permit;
- when entering to a foreign university;
- when applying for a license to purchase and carry weapons;
- for registration of participation in tenders and public procurement;
- when applying for citizenship;
- for establishing guardianship and adoption;
- to restore and obtain a passport of Ukraine;
- when applying to banking and credit organizations, and much more.
Police clearance certificate, terms of receipt and issue
Everyone wants to receive a police clearance certificate in short terms, but there are several ways to get this document and the timing depends on it.
We will analyze in more detail how much time do we need to receive a police clearance certificate in Ukraine.
- Police clearance certificate can be received through state services or by contacting the service centers of the Ministry of Internal Affairs in person. Do you know how many days do you need to receive a police clearance certificate through state services? This is 30 working days. Any citizen who has reached the age of 14 can order and receive a certificate from the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine. The Ministry of Internal Affairs bodies are obliged to issue this document no later than 30 working days.
- Police clearance certificate can be obtained by contacting a company that specializes in this issue. And do you know how long it takes to get a police clearance certificate with the help of professional companies? Only 1-5 days. Therefore, it is up to you to decide whether to complicate your life with paperwork and waste of time. Or turn to trusted specialists who will help you get a police clearance certificate immediately, without unnecessary problems and paperwork.
|Certificate||4-5 work. days*||UAH 475|
|3 work. days*||UAH 555|
|1-2 work. days*||UAH 700|
|Quickly order the criminal record:|
(063) 033-50-23 / (097) 234-79-58
|Consultation on ordering information, Apostille, legalization:|
*Free from mobile and stationary in Ukraine
*Terms are specified without taking into account the day of ordering the service
**price includes cost of our services
***the price is not a public offer
****Deadlines for consideration of documents by the Ministry may be increased.
How to receive a police clearance certificate by yourself?
Police clearance certificate can be ordered by yourself through the portal of state services or in person at the service center of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine.
You must provide a copy of your internal passport: 1st and 2nd pages, a page with a registration address, a stamp of registration of the place of residence. When applying to the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine and applying for a police clearance certificate, it is necessary to specify data on previous surnames and names in Ukrainian and provide documents that confirm their change (certificates of marriage or divorce, adoption documents, etc.). At the same time, the work time of the Ministry of Internal Affairs coincides with the business time of most people, and the presence of huge queues in these organizations will disappoint even more. The application also specifies the exact reason for obtaining this certificate and the place where it is intended.
Imagine how much time you need to get a police clearance certificate. We advise you not to waste time and effort and contact a professional organization, whose employees will help you quickly, without prevarication and queues to get this certificate.
Urgent police clearance certificate
Often, you need to receive a police clearance certificate urgently, then companies come to the rescue that will help you receive a document in a short time.
To get a police clearance certificate urgently, we recommend contacting trusted specialists who have been working in this field for a long time, know all the subtleties and specifics of this issue. When contacting such companies, it is not difficult to get a police clearance certificate urgently.
How to receive a police clearance certificate in a short period of time
It is important to make some explanations concerning the question of time in what a police clearance certificate can be made.
With a help of the companies, it is possible to receive a police clearance certificate on average in 1-5 days, which is much more convenient than getting this document by yourself. At the same time, it should be noted that even a power of attorney is not required to obtain a certificate, which significantly speeds up the process of obtaining it and does not require additional costs.
It is enough to provide photocopies of an internal passport (1st and 2nd pages), and the company's specialists will fill out the questionnaire in Ukrainian, take care of the submission and processing of all necessary payments. This will significantly save you time, effort and money.
Validity period of a police clearance certificate
The validity period of a police clearance certificate is limited. Any police clearance certificate is generally valid for up to 6 months. On the territory of Ukraine, the term is reduced to 1 month, when applying to consulates, embassies and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the validity period of the document is 3-6 months.
How to get a police clearance certificate in a short period of time?
Such document as a police clearance certificate can be obtained in a short period of time in companies that specialize in this field, since this process has many peculiarities and subtleties.
And after receiving the document, it is often necessary to legalize a certificate to provide it to the authorities of the necessary country. At the same time, each state has its own requirements for the legalization of a certificate:
- translation of the document with subsequent notarization by a notary of Ukraine;
- affixing the apostille stamp on a certificate;
- translation of a certificate with the help of a special sworn translator;
- consular legalization of a police clearance certificate.
It is important to know and understand all these nuances, so contact only qualified specialists who will help you get the document without wasting time and effort, give professional advice on filling out the application, and correctly select the type of certificate exactly for your request.
At the same time, even if you are geographically located outside of Ukraine, the specialists of the Translation Agency will help you in obtaining a police clearance certificate by means of any postal service. This will significantly save you time and money, since your personal presence is not required to receive this document.
Where can we order a police clearance certificate urgently?
If you need to get a police clearance certificate urgently, contact a trusted Translation Agency.
Jur Klee Translation Agency will help you to prepare documents for various purposes in Ukraine and abroad, including for a police clearance certificate, in a short period of time, efficiently, on time, and at reasonable prices.
In addition to obtaining a police clearance certificate, our specialists provide services for its legalization: affixing the Apostille stamp on a document, translating it into another foreign language and notarizing it if necessary.
The specialists of Jur Klee Translation Agency are highly qualified professionals, who will help you to receive a police clearance certificate, explain, consult, and help you to solve your issue even without a personal appeal to the office.