The United Arab Emirates is consistently ranked among the top ten countries with the highest rating of the GDP per capita and the continuous economic growth requires an increasing number of foreign labour. There is a high payment, a lot of offers – today this is the most popular direction for working under the contract.
Why is it profitable to get a job in the UAE?
The advantage of this country is that almost any employee can get the contract. Regardless of his qualification. If the applicant has no qualified profession, he can get a job at the construction site. There is a lot of construction sites here. In 2020, the country's economy will grow by 3.2% - this region ranks first in the volume of investment in infrastructure projects. Housing, highways, office centres – the project developers actively look for specialists.
- despite the history, the country retains its secular lifestyle to a greater extent;
- Dubai is a leader in the number of foreign workers per capita – more than 75%;
- high level of personal security;
- very competitive payment for labour.
The largest influx of Ukrainians arrives in the country to work in the following areas:
- HoReCa sector – hotel and restaurant business;
- beauty and sports industry (there are a huge number of sports facilities, the functionality of which is supported by foreign labour);
- aviation specialists (pilots, maintenance technicians) – Dubai is the world's largest transport hub;
- industry in the field of finance, trading activities.
Features of conclusion of the employment contract
Let's emphasize the main features of the local market conditions:
- the minimum age for conclusion of the contract is 18;
- please note that the applicant's foreign passport must not contain Israeli visas – the country does not have diplomatic relations with this state and does not welcome any contacts;
For the selection process to be effective, it is necessary to have a confirmed specialty - based on a diploma, whenever possible. The Arab companies will be happy to accept employees, who have letters of recommendation from the companies with international status.
Accommodation in the UAE should be divided into two categories: rental property and food purchase. In the first case, the income received will cover an inexpensive apartment. Products will cost 25% more on average - it is necessary to take into account the climate and the fact that most of the food is delivered by air and sea.
Preparation of travel documents
Once the applicant found a job, it is necessary to prepare documents for visa, to translate and legalize educational documents for UAE and so on.
When preparing the documents on your own, it may turn out that you missed something or incorrectly legalized documents upon arrival in the UAE. The error will cost the lost ticket and job. Trust the managers of Jur Klee, who know their work, have experience and guarantee the result of execution.
Get a free consultation about legalization for UAE!