When you start to process any documents, there are many questions, do not you? Registration of a residence permit in Ukraine is not an exception, as the process itself is complex and requires a most responsible approach, because any mistake can prolong the procedure for obtaining residence permit for a long time. So let's take a step-by-step look at how to properly register a residence permit for marriage and employment, in order to avoid all possible mistakes.
How to register a residence permit in Ukraine?
Before examining in detail the stages of obtaining a residence permit, it is necessary to define what is a residence permit for marriage and employment.
You can register a residence permit for marriage in the event that you are tied with a citizen/citizen of Ukraine.
Stages of obtaining a residence permit for marriage:
- If the marriage certificate was not issued in Ukraine, it is necessary to legalize/apostilize it in the country of issue;
- Obtain a visa of type "D" in the embassy of Ukraine;
- In the territory of Ukraine you need to translate a document confirming your identity and the marriage certificate, if it is received not in Ukraine (the translation must be notarized);
- Make insurance before you apply for a residence permit in Ukraine;
- Prepare all necessary documents (translation of passport with notarization + original, the marriage certificate with notarization if it is received not in Ukraine and the original (if the certificate is issued in Ukraine, then just a photocopy of the certificate and the original), insurance, four photos, a copy of the passport of the spouse/and the citizen of Ukraine);
- Submit the completed application and the entire package of documents to the inspector of the SMS of Ukraine.
Having obtained a work permit and having a permanent place of work, you can count on a residence permit in Ukraine.
Do you want to obtain a residence permit in Ukraine?
Fill out the form and obtain a ready document after 15 working days!
Fill out the form
Residence permit for employment:
- After obtaining a work permit, you need to obtain a visa of type "D" at the Ukrainian Embassy;
- Upon arrival in Ukraine, it is necessary to make a Ukrainian translation (to notarize it) of your civil passport;
- Obtain insurance;
- Collect a package of documents for submission to the State Migration Service of Ukraine (a translation of a document that confirms your identity with a certification from the notary and its original, a photocopy and the original of work permit, insurance, "liability" from company to obtain a residence permit);
- In the migration service, you need to fill out an application (to be filled in when the residence permit is being issued directly) and submit it together with all the documents collected to the inspector;
- After fifteen working days to obtain a residence permit.
What to do if you have no time for registration of a residence permit in Ukraine?
For various reasons, sometimes it is not possible to allocate time to do it yourself, so we can offer you our help, because the registration of a residence permit in Ukraine is quite a time-consuming process. If you apply to Jur Klee, then be sure that the document will be ready in 15 working days. Also, it is important to note that after obtaining a residence permit, it is necessary to register a residence within 30 days. You can not worry, because we can help you to obtain a residence registration in Ukraine. Please, contact us, because our specialists know how to register a residence permit in Ukraine!
Register a residence permit or get a free advice from our specialist: