This service is temporary unavailable.
Already since April 01, 2015 to the regulations come into effect the changes, which imply the termination of the issuance of travel documents for children. Now, to cross the border with the child you will need exclusively the child’s international passport, which in the nearest future will become the only official paper, which will help to go abroad.
This law also provides for certain documents for the child’s international passport, and notwithstanding the extreme simplicity of the documentation package, still remains the problem of perpetual queues in governmental bodies.
What documents are necessary for the child’s international passport?
You can quite quickly collect the documents for the child’s trip abroad, which is not to say about the speed of submission and processing of your application.
The list of documents for the international passport of the child up to 16 years old:
- The Ukrainian birth certificate;
- 4 qualitative photos of 3.5 x 4.5 cm;
- The photo of 10 x 15 сm for the possibility of scanning (80% of image is the face);
- The identification code;
- The parents’ application for the child’s international passport;
- The receipt confirming the fact of payment for the services and the passport form.
* if the child is under 16 – you cannot getting the child’s international passport without the citizen’s passport.
For the children, who are not yet 14 years old the ordinary passport will be provided, and for those, who are under 14 - a biometric one, in which will be introduced the biometric data exclusively with the consent of both parents, and these are the child’s fingerprints and his/her electronic signature.
In future, it is planned to completely transfer on biometric passports, identifying a person. This document will be universal.