The “Apostille” stamp affixing and the documents legalization in Russia (RF) are carried out at the place of document issuance.
Authorities authorized to affix the Apostille stamp and the legalization stamp in Russia
As in all diplomatically developed countries in Russia with the apostille affixing deal ministries and other public authorities:
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs of RF;
- Ministry of Education of RF;
- Ministry of Justice of RF;
- Authorities of regional civilian registry offices – certification by the “Apostille” stamp of documents from civilian registry offices – Birth, Death, Marriage, Divorce Certificates etc.
You can get a detailed consultation on apostille affixing in Russia by phone:
+38 (066) 341 39 39
+38 (096) 020 44 66
+38 (093) 170 06 43
Order the specialist’s gratuitous call!
Variants of apostille getting in Russia
The legalization and the apostille of notarial documents, judgments, documents of civilian registry offices of the Russian Federation are affixed by 2 ways:
- Notarized copy. The document copy issued in the territory of any region of the Russian Federation, the printed copy is notarized in Moscow and sent to Ministry of Justice of the Russian Federation for apostillization. The term of the “Apostille” stamp affixing is 6 working days.
- Document original. The certification by the “Apostille” stamp of the document original issued in the Russian Federation, is performed only in the region of such document issuance.
Our company renders the services on documents apostillization in all territory of the Russian Federation (RF) within the shortest terms.
The certification by apostille of educational documents (diploma, supplement to it, archive certificates) is performed by 2 ways:
- Document original. The term of document apostillization including checking constitutes, as a rule, from 2 up to 3 months.
- Document copy. The document copy is made and sent to Ministry of Justice of the Russian Federation for apostillization. The term of the “Apostille” stamp affixing is 6 working days.
*Deadlines for consideration of documents by the Ministries may be increased.